Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Perfect Spring Lunch

So the other day I received my Kraft Food & Family magazine in the mail. I have been getting them for a few years now, and I have to say I get excited every time I find one in my mailbox. If you do not get them, please hop over to HERE and sign up. Plus you can find MANY recipes too!

My family loves sandwiches in the warmer weather months. They are fast, less time in kitchen and easy clean up. So when I came across this recipe for Caesar Pockets I just had to try it. I was a little worried how my 11 year old daughter would take to them, but after eating hers, she gave me two thumbs up!!!! Even my husband said I should make these again.



I served it with a pickle wedge, a pepperoncini pepper, and handful potato chips. The perfect Spring lunch!

You can find the recipe here.

Enjoy!

9 comments:

Shawna Bates said...

I'm like you, I LOVE that magazine!!!!!
I got mine the other day but have not thumbed through it. But looks like you found a yummy recipe, I'm going to have to check it out.
I found you through the blog party, so happy blogging!
Feel free to gander over to my blog and get in on my give away!
Great Blog you got going here, I give it "two thumbs up" lol..
Shawna-Michigan

~Marie~ said...

That sounds delish! I am so gonna try it. Last night when I made a steak and cheese I used a tortilla wrap instead of bread. That was pretty good.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Aw Debra---I'll be right there.. Got some left????? ha ha

I love sandwiches also.. One of my fav's is chunky chicken salad (made with grapes) on a wrap/pocket.

Hmmm---makes me hungry!!!
Hugs,
Betsy

Heather & Chaos said...

I LOVE this magazine. I haven't had time to go through the new one yet. You have my mouth watering.

smalltownme said...

That's a great sandwich, and I love your blog name. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Susie said...

Me too! I love that magazine! For some odd crazy reason they were sending it to me by email which I hated. Thank goodness it's now coming back to me in the mail.

warmfuzzies said...

Yummy! We love anything Ceaser. We also love that magazine and it is free. That is the best part. :)Thanks for following my blog!!!

Cthings said...

I receive those also. I just can't wait to try the recipes. I find that most of them are really good. I love your new home!

TheAtticGirl said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog! Your handbags look really great! I'll have to check them out.

Have a great week!