Saturday, October 24, 2009

Do you have a sweet tooth?

Sometimes I have a day where I just crave sweets. So I came across this recipe from a blog I enjoy reading.....Your Homebased Mom. It's for Candy Corn Cookie Bark, and it will cure any and I mean ANY sweet tooth you may have. First I love candy corn, second I love oreo cookies and third I love white chocolate, so I was bound to love this.
Today Shelby and I got into the kitchen and made the Cookie Bark. It was very Yum Yum. My hubby loves it....! It's a winner here at my house.
If you would love to try the recipe please click HERE....or visit her blog to view more recipes.

3 comments:

Mrs. M said...

That looks delicious!

Laura Marchant said...

It looks good but I am just not a candy corn fan, I know something must be wrong with me

Anonymous said...

Oh that made my mouth water!