Monday, June 28, 2010

The Cutest Custom Order ever......

I was contacted the other week with a order that has something done with Mickey/Minnie Mouse theme. After a few emails and fabric samples we came up with this.....




C.U.T.E huh??? I know, it's the cutest custom order I think I have done yet. I love it, the lady loves it. She wanted two XLarge Carry It All Totes, two zipper pouches, and four keyfobs. (the keyfobs have dots and mickey/minnie heads). Can you guess where she is going....? ;)

I almost hate shipping it off, it's too darn cute!!

5 comments:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Oh my word!! Those are too cute!

Lady Di Tn said...

She will be the envy of all the other ladies in the park. I am sure she will be contantly asked "Where did you get such a cute bag?" Hope you sent lots of cards for her to hand out when she is asked the question.
Now you need to spend as much time as possible with the little lady as she will be like my one and only and want to spend more time with peers than parents. He just turned 23. Where did the time go?
Peace

gayle said...

I love them!!

Honey Mommy said...

Adorable!

Karen @ Barefoot in Portland said...

These are way too cute! I can imagine how hard it was to send them out! I love all of your work.

Karen @ barefootinportland.blogspot.com