Sunday, December 19, 2010

My top six Christmas songs

Ok, I know it sounds better to say... Top Five but I have six favorite Christmas songs and I just couldn't knock one off the list. Ha!

I love listening to Christmas music. Have you ever listened to Pandora Radio? Well you can make a Christmas channel and listen all day. :)

I thought I would share my favorites with you.

1- Brenda Lee...Rockin around the Christmas Tree ( This song will get you dancing...)
2- Josh Groban... Believe ( I just love his voice)
3- Faith Hill... Where are you Christmas ( We love watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas movie with Jim Carrey.)
4- Celine Dion... O Holy Night ( That lady can hit some high notes...)
5- Darlene Zschech....The First Noel ( Love this song..)
6- Mariah Carey... All I want for Christmas is you ( Me and my daughter can sing and dance to this song all day long)

I hope you like my list!! What are your favorites??

No comments: