Saturday, June 4, 2011

A bad day....

On Thursday I was sitting in my house and hard this load noise. I took a look outside and saw a car running off the road and was headed right to our large pecan tree. I ran to the phone and called 911. I was so afraid for the driver and anyone else in the car, I knew it wasn't going to be good. There was only one person in the car, and she was okay. She did have a large mark on her neck from the seat belt, and was shaken up pretty bad. I felt so bad for her. She was just a crying and scared. They did take her to the hospital to get checked out. Later that night her, her boyfriend and her mother stopped by. I was glad to see her, I had thought of her all day and was glad to see she was okay.




She hit the other side of the tree and when she hit the tree it spun her car around.



I am so THANKFUL she is okay.

2 comments:

brainella said...

Thank the Lord she's fine! What a day.

Angie said...

Glad she is ok. It could have been so much worse! :)