Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm feeling alitte old......

I am glad that summer is here. No more asking my daughter what is for homework, got any papers that need to be signed, is your book sack ready for tomorrow...etc!! This summer is making me feel old though. I have one niece that graduated from ECU, one niece graduated from High School, and my daughter finished up Middle School and is entering HIGH SCHOOL in the fall. How is that possible????

It breaks my heart to see my baby grow up. My only baby... I miss the days when she was little and wanted to crawl up in my lap so we could read books. She is really growing into a beautiful young lady, can't wait to see what the future holds for her.

Here is a photo of my daughter and my niece that graduated from high school. I use to babysit her and she would come stay with us.....still does!!!! I will miss her when she goes off to college.

Where does the time go??

2 comments:

JW said...

imagine how I feel..my baby has a baby starting high school...and you and your sister have babies starting high school and college...not to mention her son...talk about old...but if this is OLD, I love it and "bring it on"...I love you all so very much....

Lady Di Tn said...

Beautiful young ladies. I remember when Puppy graduated from high school and it was poof 12 years had flown by and when he walked across the stage to get his college degree in May I so proud but wondered were all the years had gone. I was a late boomer and Puppy is my only child so as I push toward 62 I would love to feel as old as you. Remember age is only a number. Peace