I'm still here....
Did you forget about me?
I have been so busy and it's been hard getting to the computer to post. My daughter only has about 2 weeks left for her summer vacation so we are trying to spend as much time together. We had school supply shopping, school clothes shopping and even some birthday shopping. Her birthday party is next Saturday so I have been planning for that, getting a head start on a major house cleaning before all the guest arrive. I believe every time I turn around something new is added to my calender.
Things to do in the next 2 weeks:
1) birthday party
2) Dentist apt.
3) Orthodontics apt.
4) 2ND trip to Orthodontics to get the price of braces and talk about oral surgery daughter needs. (I am sure I will be CRYING that day)
5) School Orientation
6)First day of school
7) Clean house before birthday
8) Make cake and cupcakes for birthday
9) Go to doctor and get physical paper filled out for daughter
10) Volleyball tryouts at daughters school
(I am sure there is more but that's what I can think of now......)
I haven't forgot about my wonderful blog readers. Once school starts I will be back to normal posting.
Hope everyone is enjoying their summer, I have to say I am a little ready for Fall. :-)