Thursday, September 10, 2009

Christmas....huh?

Last night I had the craziest dream. In the dream my husband and I were in the car and on the radio a Christmas song came on. I was like...WHAT? They are already playing Christmas music on the radio, that's crazy! I am so glad I woke up. I am in no way ready for Christmas.
I am pretty sure I know what caused the dream. Lately I have been thinking of doing some Christmas aprons and purses. So I have been looking through Christmas/Holiday fabrics. I am in love with this:
I love the reindeer...how cute are they?

So cute....happy snowmen.


Pretty trees all in a row.

My favorite so far. Before my mother passed away she use to collect bells are Christmas. I have a few of hers that I set out at Christmas so I LOVE this fabric.

2 comments:

Granny Jan said...

I had forgotten that she collected bells. When I was selling Tupperware, I won a bell in some kind of contest...and gave it to her. You know...I am still not sure...was she my sister, my aunt, or my cousin??!! She said about the same thing about my mama once...only change the cousin to mama...I miss her everyday, and I am so glad that you picked up her talent!!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I MUST know where you got those adorable fabrics!!! :) Please please let me know. I am a BEGINNING sewer, but I am quickly becoming addicted to fabric. ;) Thank you so much for the visit the other day. I'm sorry it's taken me a few days to reply...if it's a crazy week with the kids, it sometimes takes me an extra day. :)