Monday, November 15, 2010

Sophie Houdini

We have a new puppy, well she is about 5 months old. Her name is Sophie, and honestly I wasn't the one that wanted her. My hubby and daughter wanted her, and her owners couldn't keep her so they were giving her away. Yes...we got her!! Oh I wasn't expecting to fall in love with this little one...but I did!

She is too funny! Loves to run, play and JUMP! Now she loves to digg....
Today I gave her a new name....Sophie Houdini!! She exscaped from her pen once last week. Today, she exscapes TWICE. This morning after carrying Shel to school I drove up to find her sitting in the back yard sweet as ever. She had this look on her face like "surprise I got out all by myself" Then later I looked out and she was laying on the outside of the pen playing with a toy....WHAT...again. Good thing is she doesn't even run away. She just sits/lays on the outside just as happy as ever. Well hubby found the hole and fixed it. I wonder what tomorrow will bring with this cutie???

The other day we carried her to the park and she loved it. She was so smart on her leash. We walked all day, played with her toy and had snacks and water too. Here's a few photos from that day...
This is the walking path we took.


She was so excited....

Shelby and Sophie playing with her toy. We took her off the leash and let her run around the ball field, she had so much fun.


Shelby has started training for track and after wards she walked Sophie around the track.

Gosh, I love this little dog.

3 comments:

~Marie~ said...

Oh gosh! She is simply adorable.

Congrats on the new addition to the fam!!

Lady Di Tn said...

She looks really intelligent. Those eyes say it all. Nothing wrong in letting your heart be engulfed with furry paws. Peace

Michelle said...

Such a precious dog.
I've never had luck training a dog.
So we have 2 adult cats and one kitten.