Friday, September 27, 2013

It's right around the corner....

Fall is right around the corner! I have to say that fall is my favorite season.

A little over a year ago I asked my husband to build us a fire pit and I am so glad he did.  It's our favorite place in our yard.  It's not very fancy, but it brings our little family together for warm fires, marshmallows roasting, and lots of talking and laughing.  My daughter and her friends love sitting out there too.

A few reasons that make Fall my favorite season:

Sitting by the fire pit
Leaves falling
The many colors of Fall
Apple Cider
Hot Chocolate with marshmallows
Spice or Pumpkin Candles burning
The crisp air
Football
Thanksgiving
                                                                                                                                                           

No comments: