Wednesday, August 21, 2013

It's that time of year again....

Can you believe summer is almost over?  It's that time of year again, you know what I am talking about.....SCHOOL.

This summer flew by.  Now that the vacations are nothing more than a memory, summer sports workouts are done, baby showers and summer weddings are over it's time to think about fall.  I love fall.  The cool air, the change of leaves, pumpkins and hot chocolate and sitting by the fire pit at night, it's the best things I love about fall.  


The photo above is the fire pit my husband build last year.   It is one of the best things ever, it totally brings the family together for a little relaxing, talking and laughing, and of course S'mores. My daughter has had groups of friends over and sat out by the fire and did hot dogs.  It's my favorite place in my yard.

Come on Fall, I am ready for you!!

1 comment:

Our Neck of the Woods said...

I love fall as well! It's my favorite season. Your fire pit is awesome! Looks like the perfect place to hang out :)